Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What is a better game for PC : Assassins Creed 2 or Batman Arkham Asylum?

What is a better game for PC : Assassins Creed 2 or Batman Arkham Asylum? I have played Assassins Creed 2 before and I really liked it, I never played Batman Arkham Asylum but I heard it's a good a game. So I am wondering which one is better game for PC, which one has better fighting combats, story mode etc.?What is a better game for PC : Assassins Creed 2 or Batman Arkham Asylum?
Definitely batman, ac2 is very fun but it feels much smoother on a console, also arkham asylum requires a large amount of concentration at times which a console seems to lack.What is a better game for PC : Assassins Creed 2 or Batman Arkham Asylum?
depends what you like better, if you like Batman and some detective style gameplay then go with Arckham Asylum. If you like AC2 better then play that.



I personally like AC2 better because their is more to do and while the combat system of the two is very similar I like using swords in AC2 better then the ridiculous lock-on-to-your-target-and-jump-at-him-f鈥?in Arkham.What is a better game for PC : Assassins Creed 2 or Batman Arkham Asylum?
Assassins Creed rocks! you should defiantly buy it

No comments:

Post a Comment