Saturday, March 3, 2012

How do I uninstall Batman Arkham Asylum Demo off my computer?

I installed Batman Arkham Asylum Demo on my computer and it made my computer real slow and its very slow itself.

I've tried everything to uninstall it but it just says unable to uninstall.

I've even wrote to there stupid compay but they havent ever replied

as far as I know.

Please could you give me advice on how to uninstall batman Arkham Asylum( I despise the game now).How do I uninstall Batman Arkham Asylum Demo off my computer?
Start%26gt;Control Panel %26gt; add or remove programs %26gt; look for the demo then click uninstall. If that dosent see it go to my computer open up C:// %26gt; program files look for it delete itHow do I uninstall Batman Arkham Asylum Demo off my computer?
go to the games folder



and delete it manually then search your registry and delete the entry's

No comments:

Post a Comment