Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How do I uninstall Batman Arkham Asylum?

I downloaded batman arkham asylum, finished it, and now i want to delete it. I saw the launcher had no uninstall button so I tried deleting the batman folders. It didn't work and now i tried to uninstall it from the control panel and i get.....



Error Number: 0x80040702

Description: Failed to load DLL: FirewallInstallHelper



Setup will now terminate



What should i do?How do I uninstall Batman Arkham Asylum?
Try installing it again, that might fix the uninstaller.How do I uninstall Batman Arkham Asylum?
Get a free program called Unlocker, go into the Program Files, open the offending program, right click on any of it, Unlock, will get rid of it.
  • what is the event
  • asia de cuba
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment