Friday, March 9, 2012

What game is better, Left 4 Dead 2 or Batman: Arkham Asylum?

Me and my cousin is having another contest.

He thinks Batman: Arkham Asylum sucks and Left 4 Dead 2 is all that.

I think its the opposite.

Why do I hate Left 4 Dead? Because its so repetive. (Fight zombies, safehouse, fight zombies, safehouse, fight zombies)

He doesnt like Batman because he thinks its too childish like Spiderman or Superman. He never played it like by himself, he always watches me play it and he thinks its boring.

So what do you think?What game is better, Left 4 Dead 2 or Batman: Arkham Asylum?
I think that your friend has to play the game before he makes a judgement. I thought it was a so-so game but after I played Arkham Asylum, I thought it was one of the best games to date. I definitly have to go with you on this one, left 4 dead is good, but you can only play it so long before you need a break b/c it is repetitive.What game is better, Left 4 Dead 2 or Batman: Arkham Asylum?
If you think left 4 dead is repetitive think of it like this.How many of the zombies that are running at you do you have to headshot while running yourself with little or no ammo? The game forces you to act as a team. If you play it on easy all the time I can understand why you dont like it.But how many zombie games have zombies running at like a bunch of pre-teen girls running to a jonas brothers concert?(lol)Batman arkham asylum is good if you like fighting and detetive/steakth stuff.Me I would pick L4d2 becaise its great multiplayer especially when you get to play as the zombies on versus.What game is better, Left 4 Dead 2 or Batman: Arkham Asylum?
Well if your Australian and purchase it from your local store it sucks balls...I had to get mine gifted to me through steam from a Kiwi friend so it's uncensored. But l4d2 I found more fun than Batman as it may be repetetive but it's so damn fun playing it co-op.

My choice.

Singleplayer = Batman

Co-Op with Mates = L4D2



:) You both have a choice of a game that have their different reasons.
I like batman for the storyline

and L4D2 because of the gameplay and that its multiplayer is good



after playing both, i like L4D2 more
  • publishing companies
  • postal envelopes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment