Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Is 15 years old a reasonable age to play Batman: Arkham Asylum?

My mom doesn't want me playing Batman: Arkham Asylum for the PC. I assume it has something to do with the suggestive themes, but can't be sure. I looked up why it was rated T and think that I could more than handle playing it. I've seen both Batman Begins and The Dark Knight, and didn't think they were very scary. Does anyone have any ideas on convincing her to let me play?Is 15 years old a reasonable age to play Batman: Arkham Asylum?
Other than a minimal amount of cussing there is no real suggestive content. Batman never even kills anyone he just knocks them out. Tell you mom batman is a crime fighter and is out to fight evil.
Ahhh

I was eight when I read my first Batman comic. "the killing joke". Good times but I also thought it was cruel and just plain evil. Didn't麓t like it at first, now I do.

I realized that joker was not a cartoon like in the TV series. You see, batman麓s world is filled with cruelty, madness, sex... Those contents are not for your age.

But, because I麓m reasonable, if you really, really want to play Batman: Arkham Asylum tell your mom Batman also has some good values like teamwork, morality, good...

Hope I helped, dude.Is 15 years old a reasonable age to play Batman: Arkham Asylum?
You might be able to sucker punch your mom in the back of the head with this massive nugget of information (metaphorically speaking obviously).



http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7912743/ns/n鈥?/a>



Although video games are dangerous for stupid people, like everything is, it does seem to provide some positive results for individuals.



Best of luck.
Um, yeah. You can buy it without her permission. It's perfectly within your rights to do so. None of the content is anything worse then in a PG-13 movie. At fifteen, if you're not mature enough to play Batman, you've got a problem.Is 15 years old a reasonable age to play Batman: Arkham Asylum?
If you are fifteen you are above the legal age to play.

In fact you can go to any store and just buy it and no one will stop you.

Just get it. Who's gonna stop you?
Tell her to see the game rating %26amp; maybe better if you can talk any your friends or their mums to talk to your mum
I can't see any reason why she doesn't wants u to..
what its t for teen 13+ your old enough

No comments:

Post a Comment