Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Does the Batman Arkham Asylum Game of the year edition include the original game? ?

Does the Batman Arkham Asylum game of the year edition include the original game plus added features? Or is this edition only the added features?



I bought the game for my husband for our anniversary and I'm worried the game of the year edition doesn't include the original game, which is what he really wanted. I just thought he would appreciate the extra content.Does the Batman Arkham Asylum Game of the year edition include the original game? ?
Dont worry your good it has the original game and all the game of the year extras if he is anything like me he will like it just fine. Thats the version I played and it was greatDoes the Batman Arkham Asylum Game of the year edition include the original game? ?
its the game..I LOVE IT:D

personally I liked it better than city:)

No comments:

Post a Comment