Friday, March 9, 2012

You think there will be an Batman Arkham Asylum Sequel?

The game rocked, it was the best comic book game ever made! I hope that there will be a sequel and following the end at Arkham Asylum i think it will be Batman Gotham City :D. But it could be something else. You guys have any thoughts?You think there will be an Batman Arkham Asylum Sequel?
With the rave reviews and great financial success B:AA recieved, I'm sure a sequel is in the mix for the future. Plus, the ending of the game left it open for one. Gotham City I'd say would be the next choice, but using the city comes with issues, such as: is it going to be a free-roamer? The first Spiderman game caused frustration for a lot of people because you were limited with how much of the city you can go to. I also think that B:AA was able to so thoroughly develop what it was and focus on the plot because it's map size was limited. But believe me, I have DREAMED about a free-roaming Batman game. Things like, you can grapple from building to building, summon the Batmobile/Batplane with a remote, etc. If it can make a city like GTA IV did, I think that they will find great success in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment